Wednesday, April 22, 2009

angry pants

what in the world is wrong with folks, i am flabbergasted! there is actually a group of people angry at BURGER KING because they have chosen to use some ladies wearing short shorts with fake square butts, like the on SPONGE BOB SQUARE PANTS wears for a very funny commercial. this offends these idiots because they feel that this is a sexist portrayal of women and they do not want their precious little ones having to watch such a thing. They call themselves something like PEOPLE FOR A COMMERCIAL FREE CHILDHOOD. WHAT !!!!! I don't get it,I could have sworn that women walk around,especially in warm whether, wearing short shorts (without the square butts) quite often. I know this for a fact. If folks want to get upset for their kid's sake then why not do or say more about gun control, drugs, child abuse, or a thousand other things that harm our kids everyday. For Pete's sake!! stop trying to shield them from aesthetic. People will wear and do as they please and as long as it brings no harm to anyone else then LIVE AND LET LIVE!! Now I figure if these folk's kids are so awfully impressionable that short shorts on pretty girls will cause them trauma and thereby ruination 'they are screwed' and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment