various opinions of mine based on news, gossip,anything that gets me to wondering WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE PEOPLE THINKING!
Sunday, April 26, 2009
chi chi chia WHO!
Oh no they didn't create a President Obama chia pet. I know someone has got to be as outraged as I am. I would hope so anyway! There is no way in hell that this would occur if he were not the first Black president we have had as yet. I do not remember anything like this even during President Nixon's era and there were plenty of jokes about him being made back then. If I am wrong let me know please! To think there are those who are making a big deal about the President bowing to the king of Arabia or wherever, so upset about protocol and what things look like to he rest of the world. What the hell does it look like to anyone anywhere when we make such a mockery of the office of the president of the U.S.A. WHAT WERE THEY THINKING!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment